I did not write this article by myself but I really like and agree with it. <3
yeah as stated above ( i had to steal this from someone’s blog)
1. If a man wants you, nothing can keep him away. If he doesn’t want you, nothing can make him stay.
2. Stop making excuses for a man and his behavior.
3. If you have ANY doubt in your mind about a man’s character, forget him.
4. Always trust your intuition.
5. Stop trying to change yourself for a relationship.
6. Never live your life for a man before you find what makes you truly happy.
7. If a relationship ends because the man was not treating you as you deserve, then hell no, you can’t “be friends.” Friends don’t mistreat friends.
8. Have faith in God/etc. regarding your relationship, but don’t let faith make you stupid.
9. Don’t settle.
10. Don’t stay because you think “it will get better.” You’ll be mad at yourself a year later for when nothing changes.
11. The only person you can control in a relationship is you.
12. There’s only 1 ‘reason’ a man dumps you; he doesn’t want you.
13. Always put yourself and your happiness first.
14. Maintain boundaries in how a guy treats you. If something bothers you, speak up.
15. Like from the show Sex and the City, if he doesn’t call, he just isn’t that interested.
16. Know when to cut the cord, don’t be strung along.
17. Don’t fall for the “I’m confused role”. Remove yourself from the situation to let him figure things out (but don’t wait for him, move on).
18. If you want to have a clue as to how he will treat you, watch how he treats the WOMEN in his family (not just mom).
19. Do not make him into a God. He is a man and nothing more, nothing less.
20. Actions always speak louder than words.
21. Never let a man define who you are.
22. If he cheated with you, he’ll cheat on you.
23. Just because he says he loves you, doesn’t mean that he won’t hurt you.
24. Know that you deserve to be the number 1 person in the life of the #1 person in your life.
25. Love is a verb.
26. Learn to give up your lifelong task of trying to make someone unavailable-available, someone ungiving-giving, and someone unloving-loving. You’ll never succeed.
27. A man will only treat you the way you ALLOW him to treat you.
28. If you don’t love yourself, you can’t love anyone else.
29. You cannot mend someone else’s broken heart.
30. You need time to heal between relationships. Baggage isn’t cute. Deal with your issues before pursuing a new relationship.
31. You should never look for someone to COMPLETE you. A relationship consists of two WHOLE people. Look for someone complimentary, not supplementary.
32. NEVER give more in a relationship than what you are getting out of it.
33. When actions and words conflict, believe the actions.
34. Don’t fall for the “I’m not the loving type”. When a man loves you, there is nothing in this world, within reason, that he wouldn’t do for you.
35. Make him miss you sometimes. When a man always know where you are, and you’re always readily available to him, he takes it for granted.
36. When it’s time to let go; let go.
37. Don’t fully commit to a man who doesn’t give you everything that you need.
38. Never believe a man that tells you he want to be with you, while he’s with someone else.
39. Don’t be a man’s doormat , make him open the door for you.
40. There is someone out there worthy to be in your life. Don’t lose hope.
- 40 Things Every Woman Should Know (classypippy.wordpress.com)